VW T25 Headlining

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions VW T25 Headlining

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Delmar
    Participant

Hi all just wondered if anyone has experience of this.

I’m going to be removing the old carpet from the ceiling of the living area on my T25. I’ve heard that this can be time consuming and leaves the adhesive behind, which is difficult to get off.

Does anyone have any advice to offer on this.

I’m wondering whether to just replace the old light fittings and then clean the carpets to see if I can make do.

Advice welcome.

Chris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. Update
    I went to have a look at the van over the weekend and the carpet lining is shot so will have to come off. Good news is it’s screwed to panels rather than stuck on with adhesive.

So I’ll get to work on stripping it down. The van is a T25 vw Devon Viking with pop top roof and original interior, that needs a lot of work. I’m going to strip the interior back to basics and then go for a new interior. I really like the look of the Camper Shack T25 interior, however, it’s pricey. Having said that if I rip everything out it’s a quick and easy way of getting the job done as I don’t have the skills, well not yet anyway!

As things stand the garage I bought it from are storing the van for me until it’s finished, which isn’t likely to be until next year now. I’ll see how the work progresses, but no point rushing just to have it on the road for a short time this summer.

1. T25 devon
      How much is a total refit on a T25 Devon from Camper shack approx – and what is similar product cheaper?