Autotrim/Liverpool

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Autotrim/Liverpool

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Liverpool Mike
    Participant

Hi Campervan owners, just a quick post to introduce you to our company Autotrim. We are a Liverpool based trimming company that’s been trading for the last 20 years or so. Over the last 5 years we have been commissioned to convert/fit out campervans.

We have done a number of projects, and we find VW & Ford Transits very popular. Recently we found we have gained some spare capacity and are looking for sales outlets. We convert both new and used vans also we have done quite a bit of repair/restoration work.

I enclose some photographs of our latest project showing our detail work. If any of this is of interest please contact us for further details and we get in touch.

Best Regards
    Mike

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. Hi mike.
    Hi mike.

I’m on the Wirral and although I am doing my own camper conversion I am looking to have the seats in my wife’s Herrald retrimed in a vinal. Is this something you could do for us?

2. vauxhall vivaro lwb
    Hi Mike im looking at some pointers in cost/possibillity of converting a vauxhall vivaro 2.5 lwb high roof . it would require a fully fitting as its a work van at present . It is a 54 plate .
    Thanks Carl